Journey Through Ethiopia - Africa Travel Documentary by Stef Hoffer

 

Ethiopia is one of Africa’s most beautiful and fascinating countries, and a surprising travel destination. From spectacular mountain landscapes and national parks to vast lakes and mysterious deserts. From incredible wildlife to intriguing historic landmarks. From vibrant, fast growing cities to small villages and tribal regions, steeped in culture and traditions.

 

In this documentary style video, I will show you 10 beautiful places I visited, on a one-month journey through Ethiopia in 2019. I remember the smiles and welcoming attitude of the people, the incredible food, remarkable monuments, and the stunning natural and urban landscapes. In all fairness, this was one of my best travels yet.

 

Sadly, however, at the time of editing this video, Ethiopia is in political and military conflict with the Northern Tigray region, which is causing great suffering to ordinary civilians. Like most people, I hope the relevant authorities can come to an agreement soon, and start rebuilding this beautiful land.

 

As a result of the conflict, some of the places in this video are currently inaccessible due to high security concerns. Always follow travel advice and consult local guides, to avoid putting yourself and others at risk.

 


Verified

Post a Comment

0 Comments